Goodbye Oliver Frascona, You Will Be Missed

by Osman Parvez
By all accounts, the real estate community suffered a great loss this evening.    Although not yet confirmed, it appears that Oliver Frascona died in an aircraft accident.    

Oliver's classes were among the best I've ever had, in any setting.     He was a true educator,  relentlessly focused on raising the bar, and he helped Realtors understand complex issues with humor and humility.   He also cared a great deal about giving back to the community.

Ironically, the last conversation I had with him was about flying.   I brought it up casually and he jumped at the opportunity to talk about his passion.  He even invited me to join him.  

I'll be blunt. I admired Oliver Frascona and had a great deal of respect for his work.    Here's a glimpse ...





---

Please Note

This document contains forward-looking statements. You are strongly cautioned that investment results are subject to business, economic and other uncertainties. There are no guarantees associated with any forecast and the opinions stated here are subject to change at any time. Always consult your financial advisor before making an investment decision.