When The Real Estate Commission Calls [Education]

by Osman Parvez

Heads up, Realtors.   This is what a Continuing Education (CE) audit looks like.  



Just in case you didn't believe it actually happens. 

Of course, I didn't have any issues providing evidence of my CE.  I take several courses every year to stay on top of the latest, particularly courses which focus on value added skills like negotiation.    

Last year, my favorite was the Certified Negotiation Expert course I took with Oliver Frascona.    As with all of Oliver's classes, it was excellent stuff.

If you recommend an advanced negotiation courses, leave me a comment!
---
Like this analysis?    Subscribe to my research.          Ready to buy or sell?  Click HERE to schedule an appointment or call 303.746.6896.

As always, your referrals are deeply appreciated.  

Please Note

This document contains forward-looking statements. You are strongly cautioned that investment results are subject to business, economic and other uncertainties. There are no guarantees associated with any forecast and the opinions stated here are subject to change at any time. Always consult your financial advisor before making an investment decision.